CEIS values the support and power of prayer
Everyone is welcome to join us in prayer for the work of CEIS
CEIS values the support and power of prayer. Anyone is welcome to join in any prayer activity below.
General prayer points: Term 1 – 2024
If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” John 14:7
Thank you for praying for Christian Education in Schools. Your prayers are vital. We praise God that we are able to provide this service in ACT government primary schools. We give thanks for the opportunity children have to seek, question and explore God, Jesus and the Bible!
PRAISING GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS
- positive support from schools during the Term 4 sessions
- provision for the scheduled Christmas sessions to go ahead
- students being cooperative and engaged
- great conversations, questions and wondering
- giving crown keychains and sharing high school news with Yr 6 students
- requests for primary and high school coming in for 2024
- applications received for the CEIS staff position
PRAYING AHEAD FOR TERM 1
- that all is ready in time for the Term 1 sessions
- that schools provide parent info and collate lists efficiently
- that exploring ‘who Jesus is’ engages each student personally
- that more local churches consider school partnerships and donations
- that CEIS connections remain strong across schools, churches, leaders and volunteers
- that students & families connect with a local church this Easter
- that commencement into high school can be continued, nurtured and grown
- that the updated CEIS staff team are blessed with unity, clarity and a shared capability for all that is ahead
Specific prayer points: emailed when CEIS occurs in schools
Subscribe to ‘Prayer Points’ below to have the general + specific prayer points emailed to you each school term.
AT CEIS TRAINING: A time of prayer occurs at each of the CEIS training sessions, during Week 4 of each term. Anyone is welcome to pop in and pray, whether they are volunteering or not – details here.
Grow Children/Youth Ministry Conference
Join with others committed in service to children and young people, at this half-day of training, fellowship, prayer and encouragement.
SATURDAY 3 AUGUST 2024 – 8:30am-1:00pm
Australian Catholic University (ACU), Veritas Building
223 Antill St, Watson
To Register follow the link: https://canberrachristianconventions.org.au/grow
CMN – Children’s Ministry Network
The ACT Children’s Ministry Network (CMN) aims to support prayer, fellowship and growth for individuals and ministries focused on children and families.
The CMN is hosted by an ecumenical group of Christian leaders from the ACT.
- Facilitator – Libby Horton
- Facebook page – CMN ACT Region
These leaders are involved in a range of churches and Christian ministries and are passionate about connecting people of all ages and cultures in their exploration of Christianity and following Jesus. They value the place of church in community and pursue relevant options to engage a broader audience across our modern society.