Get involved now
If volunteering for Christian Education is for you, or you would like more information, please complete a Volunteer Enquiry Form.
Other relevant documents for volunteering include:
1. CEIS Code of Conduct
2. ACT Working with Young People Volunteer Nomination Form
3. CEIS Minister’s Endorsement form
4. ACT Education and Training Directorate – Code of Conduct for Volunteers
5. ACT Education and Training Directorate – Insurance Arrangements for Volunteers
Other volunteer opportunities
If you have a passion for young children and faith formation, but volunteering on a CEIS team is not for you, then the CEIS project team could use your skills for the following tasks:
- join one of our regional School Prayer Networks held once each term.
- help in the office, if you have some administration experience and competent IT skills
- help make resources for classroom lessons (week 6 each term)
If you are able to help in any capacity please contact the CEIS Coordinator.
For other ways of engaging refer to the Church Section.