Other School Ministries
Other organisations may offer Christian-founded activities or support services at your child’s school.
These may include:
• a Breakfast Club (coordinated by local churches or Red Cross)
• a SUPA club (a Christian lunch-time club coordinated by Scripture Union)
• Kids Hope (one-on-one mentoring)
• a Chaplain (ACT School Chaplaincy)
• Red Cap (a Salvation Army anger management program)
• Young Life (a mentoring and chaplaincy organisation)
Visit ‘Links’ section for details on these options and organisations.